Friday, September 16, 2016

Autumn Leaves ATCs

Just a quick post to share a set of four Autumn Leaves ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) that I made today..  



Inspired by Shemi Dixon, in THIS VIDEO tutorial, these little works of art were quick and fun to make, and are absolutely beautiful set out for seasonal decorating.  I plan on making little easels to better display my ATCs, and any other little masterpieces such as these...   But you could just as easily scrapbook with them, or maybe just glue magnets on the back to hang on your refrigerator!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very pretty! I love the sparkle! Thank you for your visit and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Linda Breedlove said...

These are beautiful, and they would definitely be great on a little easel. I have a tiny wood one that I use to display my ATCs.