Saturday, July 25, 2015

Ba-na-na!!

Any minion fans out there?...
How about crocheted minion fans?


I just finished this pair of minion flip-flops, inspired by THIS VIDEO.  I used wiggle eyes and bottle caps for the eyes; then, I used black ribbon to look like the straps of their little goggles...   I've still got two more pairs to make now!


I think I'll make myself some iced coffee, 
and then...


I'm off to make Ba-Na-Na Bread!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!
I hear it's gonna get warm over the coming 
week.  Keep cool everybody!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the flip flops! Cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! Those flip flops are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Debi Y. said...

Oh my gosh - those Minion flip flops are the cutest! I just might make myself a pair. Thanks for the idea. :)

Pammy Sue said...

Cute flip flops, Teener! Mmm...that banana bread sounds really good. I'd like to have some with some coffee right about now.

Mary said...

Cute flip flops! Just might have to try that ;))

Елена Сальникова said...

Чудесная идея!!!!!! Прекрасная работа!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Hiya Beansie! Where've you been?
I like the cute flipflop design.
:)