Well.. I've done paint, paper, and stenciling. What are my choices?
I decide to start a list...
and then I'll have to narrow the list to FOUR!
- Doodles/Drawing/Outlining... It's all one and the same, in my mind, using pens, pencils, markers, gelatos, crayons, etc.
- Picture(s)... photos, stamped images, magazine/catalog pics, etc.
- Words... text, journaling, creative lettering, quotes, etc.
- Tissue papers/Crepe papers
- Gesso (as a base or a wash)
- Ink sprays or splatters
- Tags/Journaling cards/Tickets
- Punches/Die cuts
- Embellishments: flowers, buttons, stickers, puzzle pieces, postage stamps, etc..
- Recycled items: How many ways can I create/alter each page, by way of recycling? What can I find, just around the house, to use in/for my artwork?
- Texture... Many choices to choose from here; such as burlap, drywall tape, ribbon, lace, fibers, feathers, corrugated cardboard, modeling paste, drywall joint compound, etc., etc.
- Stamping.. So many options and techniques! Because, by definition, stamping means to impress a pattern, or mark, on a surface, object, or document, using an engraved/inked block, die, or other type of instrument. Imagine all the ways one can interpret and create based on that!
Well, narrowing things down like this is definitely feeling like a bigger challenge than I expected.. But I'm still enjoying the process!
Thanks for stopping by, and I will share
what I've done for Day Four as soon as I can!