Saturday, November 8, 2014

7 in 7; Day Three

Day Three for Jennibellie's 7 Backgrounds in 7 Days was fun, I thought!  The element, or should I say technique, I chose for this day was STENCILING.

Page one...


Page two...


Page three...


Page four...
Ugh...  I don't know about this one!


All of the above pages were done with
store-bought stencils.


I used different kinds of stencils
for the other pages...  


Page five is done
with a plastic doily.


Page six is simply done with leftover paper 
where hearts had already been punched for some 
other project.  I now have a recycled stencil!  


Here I used another kind of recycled stencil.
Page seven was done with the leftover
pre-cut chipboard, after using the trees 
for other projects.


So...  Hmmmmmm..  These are coming along, one way and another.  I think I'm happy with them for the most part. 


Honestly, my brain is just racing, and wondering what I can or should do next!  At this stage, what might work for one page, might not work for another...   Right???  But where mixed media is concerned, should I be giving this much time to this much thought?..  A whole day?  Well, chances are I won't have that much time.  I have a big birthday party to prepare for, and attend..   So, again, I guess we'll just see what tomorrow brings...

Thanks again for stopping by!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love them all!!!!!

Pammy Sue said...

I like them all too! But I especially like the one made with the plastic doily. Shocking, I know.

Kristina said...

The tree one reminds me of a beautiful Christmas card. I love the idea of the plastic doily as a stencil.