Thursday, November 13, 2014

7 in 7; Day Five

For Day Five of Jennibellie's 7 Backgrounds In 7 Days challenge, I decided it was time to get out the stamps.  So many to choose from between store-bought, handmade, and/or items just found round the house, I decided to limit myself to using up to just two different stamps per page.  Here are the results....

Page one...

(done with teapot and teacup rubber stamps)

Page two...

(Done with two different foam snowflake stamps)

Page three:  I decided that I needed 
another color, so I stamped with the color pink 
to soften things up a bit on this one.
Again...   Hmmmmm....

(Here I used a foam flower stamp, and a pencil eraser for the centers)

Page four...
Looking o.k.?..  or a little too busy?

(Done with a bottle cap and a cookie cutter!)

Page five...

(Done with clear stamps and a pencil eraser)

Page six...

(Done with a rubber stamp and a pencil eraser)

Page seven...

(With limited space left, I used just ONE clear stamp on this page.)

Oh, if I'd only had bigger pages to work with, I would have liked using a much wider array of stamps!  They really are fun to play with, I think!


I'm feeling happier with how these are coming along now; and as I go, I'm beginning to get a sense of what subjects/themes I might want to base my pages on....   Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll join me again soon to see what Day Six brings!