Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hey You!

"Yes, you!...
the one reading this.
You are beautiful, talented,
amazing, and simply 
the best at being you.
Never forget that."
(quote found on Pinterest; author unknown)

Collage Obsession set a challenge with
the theme being, "swapping heads".
So I decided to play along for this round...


I took the head of an owl from an owl post-it kind of note pad, then added it to the body of a Julie Nutting Prima Doll Stamp.  Then I looked up owl quotes, HERE, and narrowed it down to one that I thought was cutest for this particular tag...  Next, I decided to make two.  I then added miniature crochet doilies, silk fabric yo-yos for flowers..  some beads, lace trim, and a stick pin made from one of the heart beads I've been making. I inked the edges of the tags, and of all the words, and then I was done.  One is to keep for myself, and one is for a friend.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful! I sometimes wish I could swap my head for another one! Hugs, Valerie

Kristina said...

Wow, those are great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! I love the colors!!!!

The Old Parsonage said...

Just heard about these stamps - darling!!! Love the whimsy Tina!

Leann

Faith said...

Ethyl, where ya be? I know I've been in and out and not paying much attention to the blog of late, hoping to rectify that. But I see that you've not posted...everything ok? Drop a line when you can, I look forward to hearing from you. I hope all is well and good.
hugs,
Lucy