Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Blank Pages

I picked myself up a spiral-bound set of index cards just recently, so to use as an Index Card A Day type of art journal for my purse.  I've tried toting around other sorts of art journals, but they've all been just too big. I think this one, however, with its pages measuring only 4x6", might just be perfect.

(Top is inside cover; bottom is first page, dated Jan. 1, 2014)

I seriously doubt I'll find time to draw, paint, and/or journal in it every day, but I'm looking forward to filling its pages with memories, adventures, thoughts, hopes, dreams, and as much creativity as I possibly can in the year ahead.

Wishing you and yours 
a blessed and very Happy New Year!


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea!! I loveeeeeee it! Happy New Year!!!

Terri D. said...

Excellent idea! I hope you will let us peak now and then!

Happy new year!

Chatty Crone said...

I was thinking that our year has a fresh start too. Happy 2014. sandie

Kristina said...

That's a great idea, and small enough to carry around.

Ruby Manchanda said...

Happy new year

The Old Parsonage said...

Love it, I'm trying another sort of daily journal project. You always have fun with your journaling.

Happy new year Tina!

Leann

Emma Pearce said...

Hi there, don't know if you will remember me from Land of Emma? Well many moons later I am back with a new blog and I am so chuffed that you are still blogging :) Can't wait to see your pages fill with memories xxx

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"Beansie Babbles" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/01/sites-to-see_31.html

Joyce Olson said...

This is a great idea! Just yesterday at Bible Study we were visiting about doing the same thing with Bible verses-keep them in our purses etc...
Visiting from As The Crackerhead Crumbles where you were featured as I.
Blessings for a lovely weekend,
Jemma