1) July 24th is Amelia Earhart's birthday. Earhart is the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something that you've recently accomplished solo?
Answer: Most recently, I set my couch on bed-risers, by myself, so that I can store blankets and afghans in rolling plastic storage bins underneath it. But it was a much heavier job than I thought it would be, and I'm just glad I'm not in traction for it now!.. Actually, I was worried that the couch might be setting too high now, but it's been o.k.!.. It's still comfortable, and no one has complained (if even they noticed!)... Admittedly, however, the open space below the couch now LOOKS ridiculous, so I plan to sew a skirt to go around the bottom of the couch, to cover the open space, and THEN, I'll be much happier with the whole idea!
2) What's a product you use, that never ever fails?
Answer: Well, off the cuff... And in the way of art-n-crafting, I love my E6000 glue!! It's the best, and I really get nervous when it starts running low!
3) Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
Answer: Right smack in the middle of the Purses & Handbags department at Macy's, or Kohl's!!.. Heaven on Earth!
Ohhhh... Sorry!... You want an HONEST answer, do ya? Well then, here it is... My place, my heart, and all my love, will always be with my kids! And THAT'S THAT!
4) What was the worst movie you ever saw?
Answer: Spaceballs. Love the actors, but I was NOT the least bit entertained, nor amused by this movie! You couldn't PAY me to watch it again!
5) What's the last fun thing you did?
Answer: The kids and I all went out to lunch to celebrate Dear Son's birthday this week! Dear Son-In-Law took this picture of me and my kids, when we got back home.
Looks like we ALL should have been wearing our sunglasses!.. But we had such a great afternoon together! And we'll actually be celebrating again, with extended family come the end of the week!
6) The month of July is named for Roman emperor, Julius Caesar. Ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
Answer: To Rome?... NO. My favorite Italian dish, however, is a toss up between spaghetti and meatballs, and homemade lasagna... Mmmmmm! Love them both!
7) What is one piece of advice you'd give new mom, Kate Middleton?
Answer: Savor every minute, and take LOTS of pictures!.. They grow up so fast!
8) Insert Random Thought here: Babies and birthdays... This quote just touches my heart the most right now...
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be."
Thank to Joyce for hosting Wednesday Hodgepodge,
and thank YOU for stopping by today!