Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No Rhyme Nor Reason

Just a little playtime, while watching t.v. recently...

My art-journaling/scrapbooking tidbits and leftovers were piling up, but I had trouble convincing myself that I should throw just them away....   So, I decided to collage the whole kit and caboodle!...   Smithsonian material?  I think NOT; but it was fun just the same!

Well, where have I BEEN for an entire month, you might ask?..   Honestly, I've just been so busy with the usual stuff, but throw in a few birthdays, a baptism...   and just enjoying the outdoors, now that Spring is finally here!!  I will share with you one most recent event, though.  Dear Daughter and I went to see the live performance of Les Miserables!!!


We both LOVED it!..  So much, we both felt like we would go to see it again and again, "one day more", and "one day more", if only we could!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
and hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Spring season!

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Main thing, you are well and happy! Love your collage! Valerie

Lynn Fisher said...

Love the all or nothing collage...it actually has a great look to it! Oh I would love to see Les Mis!
Lynn

Leann said...

Hi Tina

I was wondering where you've been. Glad to hear that all is well. Loved the collage - Ben Jerry's is awesome!

Les Mis? I'd love to see it!

Leann

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like you have been having fun and busy! Great combo!!!

crochetwithtamara said...

Hi Tina!

I love the idea of gluing all of your things all together! You know what's cool, is that John and I rented the movie Les Miserables two weeks ago and saw it for the first time. We really liked it, but to see it on the stage would be amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Love and Hugs, Tamara

Audrey Pettit said...

Smithsonian material! You crack me up, Tina! Certainly fun, though. Must have felt like playing in a sticker book when you were a child. That's what all those bright happy bits remind me of.
Glad you've had a busy and happy month. Seeing Les Mis live would definitely be a huge high point! How fun!

aimee said...

so sorry I missed this last week... what a fab collage spread!!