Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

It's not easy capturing my mother in a picture.  In fact, sometimes we both can be quite the artful dodgers when the cameras start snapping.  Speaking just for myself, I might not have my makeup on at the moment, or my hair isn't just right that day, or whatever other excuse I might come up with...

But this photo was taken recently at
our local Tractor Supply Company.... 


Mom and I came across these stuffed chickens in a clearance bin, and just couldn't resist!  In fact, we were kinda silly with them all through the store, and I'm not entirely sure my father will ever bring either one of us with him again!  (0;  But now, we didn't care what makeup we had on, or how our hair looked...  This was just a simple little trip to the store, that turned into one of those fun and most special memories I'll never forget...

Wishing all the Moms and Grandmothers
a very Happy Mother's Day!!




11 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute picture. Happy Mother's Day to you and thanks for the visit. What did you end up doing with the chickensHappy Mothers Day

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Precious, indeed! :)

Debi Y. said...

Happy Mother's Day - I hope you have a great day. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy mother's day! Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooo fun!! Happy Mama's Day!! :)

Pammy Sue said...

Aww! That's so great!

June said...

Love the photo, love the chickens. Wonder if our local Tractor Supply has those? I'm a sucker for a stuffed animal! Happy Mom's Day to you, too.

crochetwithtamara said...

What a beautiful little story! I love the impromptu picture of both of you with your chickens. ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! Love, Tamara

Kristina said...

Ha ha! I just love those chickens you both have! Cute photo!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh is that such a sweet and cute and loving and adorable picture!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, you two are adorable! Two birds of a feather! :)