Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shamrocks & Corned Beef Wishes

Like dollies and tea parties...


I still love my crayons!


Here are some zendoodles I did last night.


I did everything in pencil first; then I used my Shamrock Green crayon, and black marker for outlining and coloring.


If you're feeling artistic, or you're in need of a St. Patrick's Day background for scrapbooking or journaling, then HERE'S where you can find how to draw these cute little shamrocks!

Today, I'm wearin' the green, and I'm cooking up corned beef and cabbage, with all the fixin's for a nice family dinner!  I've got all my Irish music playing on the CD player!  The only thing missing is green beer!  Oh well... 

May your blessings outnumber
the shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
wherever you go.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!