Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Favorite Chair

The best seat in the house!...   This week's theme for Tag Tuesday is "the chair".  My first thought was "Well, I don't have any chair stamps, and I don't have any chair papers.  What in the world can I pull out of my hat about a CHAIR?!..   Well, I puttered around cleaning my house, I washed some dishes, and somewhere in that time it dawned on me what was my favorite chair in the world.  I got out my camera, I took a picture, then went on to my work space and craft supplies to create my tag!


My babies' high chair...  Yes, I still have it.  I could NEVER part with it, and there's no amount of money I would ever take for it!  That chair reminds me of the greatest blessings God ever gave to me; and I am hopeful for "grand-blessings" somewhere down the road, someday, where many more meals and goodies can be had in that most cherished chair that I'll ever own.

Thanks to Rebecca, at Blog Challenge Garden, for hosting Tag Tuesday.  I hope my visitors will stop over to see the creativity and beautiful artwork of all the participants in this weekly event!...   Thanks to all for stopping by!

19 comments:

Claudia said...

I love this, Tina. What a perfect 'favorite chair.' Filled with lots of love and memories!

xo
Claudia

Luna said...

Beautiful.The tag is gorgeous.Love it.The blog is looking so cute.
I just made a mini owl , pass by and look when you get a chance.Thanks and have a blessed week.

Hasta Pronto,

Xo,Xo,Xo

Luna

Linda in New Mexico said...

Wonderful chair.....I hope some day you have "grand blessings" too. There even better than the originals if that's possible to believe. The Olde Bagg

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful chair, great tag.

glor said...

Tina, what a beautiful tag. Loved reading your post, there's nothing that could ever take the place of our baby years. So precious. Have a good day, keep dry. Blessings.

BelleSouth said...

What a lovely idea!!

Rebecca

Doris Sturm said...

Hi Tina, I can understand why that chair means so much to you - I hope you and your family are doing well and UBU too ;-)

With love,
Doris and Gizzy

Dezinaworld said...

WOW its now my favourite chair lol!! such a wondeful idea i love it!!
Just to let you know i have a lovely Freebie background on the Dezinaworld blog, its only available until tommorow so feel free to pop along and grab it if you like!!

Hugs June x

Linda M. said...

Very sweet, I love the soft warm colors. Linda

Joan said...

A lovely tag

*The Old Geezer said...

My wife gave my favorite chair to the Goodwill..... so I don't have one :-(

creation said...

Hi Tina ,
how are you doing , howz life
i am here to invit you to visit my blog and be the part of the giveaway too as i will be celebrating my first bolgovarsary .
hope to hear from you
greetings
Rachana

Leann said...

Perfect! Quick question - you say that you are getting supplied in the mail - where are you ordering from?

Enjoy the weekend!
Leann

Plush Possum Studio said...

What a pretty blog! Expect us back around!
Rose & Studio Friends

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hi Tina,

I love your tag. I love photographing my treasures and using them digitally...makes it so special. I hope you have some grand blessings that will sit in that chair too! Thanks so much for visiting with me!

Pink Sparkles,
Stephanie ♥

JannaStamps said...

Hi Beansie! I love your sweet tag! That was such a good idea!

Cat said...

Oh how creative you are! How wonderful it is to make memories out of memories! Smart, I'd say.

Diane said...

Oh how cute...and different from any I have seen...sweet!!

Vicky said...

fabulous tag . The memories shared about the highchair ...priceless :)