Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Memories and Wishes

"Somewhere in my memory,


Christmas joys 


all around me,


Living in my memory,


All of the music,


All of the magic,


All of the family home here with me"
(John Williams, 1990)


Happy Holidays from my house, to yours!!

Well... I've just got to show you my tea set from Emma,
but no "Present 26" feels like quite the dilemma!


We've been spoiled you see, and must do this again,
Should LaaLaa, perhaps, continue this trend!

So now you've seen my "Christmas Past",


How does it come and go so fast?!


Hope your Christmas was the best...
Full of laughter, fun, and fest!

May the wind, I wish,
always be at our backs...

and the sun on our faces,
(uh oh, here it comes) 


...as we stuff them with snacks!!  (ha! ha!)


Oh the calories...  I can't bare to think.
I'll just shop higher end, where sizes look better! 
(wink! wink!)

May you buy..  Oops!... 


...TRY new things, as you ring in the new year,
 Relinquish all doubts..  any worries or fear!


Here's a pillow I just finished makin',
but there's still something new I hope to partake in! 

  
I'll always love hookin', 
you never need doubt;
but I've seen lots of scrapbookin',
and just MUST try it out!

May "Wii" all remember the kid in ourselves


today and all the year through...

 
May we stay out of trouble...
Stay focused and positive!..  Surely this we can do!

Well... I tell ya, I'm all rhymed out for this post,
and my talent for such proves nothing to boast...


I hope you've had fun, friends and fam, coast to coast,
Raise your glass, if you would, for this one final toast,


May you be blessed 
by our Father in Heaven,
May He watch over and keep you, 
in 2011.

 

0 comments: