Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, hello! I'm so glad you could stop by to see me on this first day of the new year, 2010!


I do hope that however you spent it, you all had a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve! I'm happy to say that I had a really GREAT New Year's Eve!

During the day, I was a little worried about the weather here. The snow was falling, but it only accumulated an inch.. maybe two, at the most. While there was still a need for caution on the somewhat slippery roads, the kids and I still went out to dinner with friends, and had such a nice time!


Next, we went over to my brother and sister-in-law's house, to count down the final minutes left of 2009, then to toast 2010 together! We watched a movie, played some Guitar Hero, talked and laughed.. I was so happy for fun we had there too!

The ride home was a safe one. In fact, I was rather surprised how quiet the roads were, but I guess that's a very good thing! People are taking better care not to drink and drive!.. Arriving back home again, and calling it a wonderful night to remember, I am reminded of how thankful I am to God for how very blessed I am.

I'm not sure how we'll be spending New Years Day, just yet.. Having dressed up just a bit for last night, I may just spend a quiet day at home, in my jeans, sweatshirt, and slippers! I picked up a brand new skein of yarn, and I'm FINALLY bringing out my crochet hook! I'm going to start this new year by making a new hat to match the new pocketbook I got for Christmas!.. And hopefully, I'll be able to snap a nice, clear photo, to show you when it's done!

Best Wishes, with all my heart, to everyone for good health, wealth, love, happiness, and all God's blessings in the new year ahead! May your regrets be few, and all your dreams come true!...

((Hugs))


14 comments:

Susie Jefferson said...

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR, Tina!

I wish you health, wealth and prosperity in the coming new year!

Caroline said...

Happy New Year!!!!

CC said...

Happy New Year dear Tina..
One of my blessings last year was to find your wonderful blog..and to find a new online friend. I treasure our online friendship and wanted to wish you all happiness and wonderful things in the coming New Year. Happy New Year and hugs from me and "the kids". They're right here with me sending hugs to you. xxxx CC

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Happy New Year, Tina. Sending you my wishes for all of God's very best.

Thanks for mentioning the Rooster Party...you are a delight!

Hugs, Barb ♥

Nancy M. said...

Happy New Year!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Happy 2010! New Year, new place, new beginnings, new yarn!!! Who could ask for more.

Lynn said...

New house.
New year. You go,Tina!

D said...

Sounds like you had a fun New Year's Eve.
Have a wonderful 2010!

D

June said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year, and good health in 2010! I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog last year! God Bless.

Vicki said...

Hi, Tina,
I am so glad you had a great time on New Years Eve. That is the best way to spend it with family and friends! Wishing you the happiest of New Years, sweet friend! Much love and many blessings being sent your way! Vicki

♥Mimi♥ said...

Stopping by to wish you and everyone you love a healthy New Year filled with blessings and family times to remember.

Teresa said...

Tina, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comments! Pippi rules! LOL!

What a wonderful New Year's Eve you shared with your family and friends and a great way to bring in the New Year!

I hope the year ahead brings you happiness, peace, love, joy and prosperity! After the year you've had, you certainly deserve it!

Blessings and Hugs,
Teresa

Crochetoholic said...

Happy New Year to you too...I thought it was a quieter one too, but we did have some fireworks going off around the neighborhood...and of course we heard the others at Disney land and the Queen Mary...

Liz said...

Happy New year! It sounds like you had a fun day.

~Liz