Saturday, October 3, 2009

Who's Your Favorite Princess?


What's that you say?.. You wish it was Magical Disney Sunday again? Well, then.. Now where's that wand? I was sure I had it a minute ago!.. Oh, here it is!

Bippity Boppity Boo! Your wish is granted! It's Heidi's 2nd Magical Disney Sunday! Be sure to visit her at Fairy Footprints In The Sand, to see what she and a list of others have to share today! If you enjoy the magic of Disney, then don't be shy! Share your Disney treasures and memories, maybe even photos of Disney vacations! Walt Disney, himself, said "If you can dream it, you can DO it!"


Today, as I begin packing pictures, knick-knacks, and various collections into boxes, I wanted to share the two Cinderella dolls I have. The first Cinderella comes with her own 1st edition "Little Little Golden Book"!


This second doll is Disney's 50th Anniversary Edition of Cinderella! To me, this doll is stunning in her ice blue brocade and satin gown!


Now of course, when the Platinum Edition of Cinderella came out on DVD, I couldn't wait to pick up a copy for myself as soon as I could!


I think most girls, young and old, have a favorite princess, out of all the Disney princesses! Dear Daughter says hers is Belle, from Beauty and The Beast. As for me, I love them all, but my favorite is Cinderella!



Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful weekend, and for all your dreams to come true!

15 comments:

Sally said...

I want the Jimminy Cricket version of that song to play my funeral!!

I love your Cinderellas!! She was always my favorite princess too!!

Great post as always Beansie!!

Doris Sturm said...

I am partial to Snow White and her tragic encounter in the forest when her stepmom ordered her killed - She's very beautiful too ;-)

Enjoy your Sunday!
Doris

cwa said...

Hi. I just saw your post about moving. I rent too, so I understand how hard it is to have to move because of circumstances which are beyond your control. Your good attitude will certainly make it easier. I wish you the best of luck with the move.

It is hard for me to pick a favorite princess. If you really pushed me, I would probably go with either Cinderella, since her sweet spirit is what truly made her beautiful. Or Sleeping Beauty because she was a Princess in her own right. She didn't need any man to make her one. Yes, I just might be a slightly independent woman. Blessings to you.

Micki said...

I loved your post too...I love Cinderella, and really all of them! I really enjoyed reading yours and so glad that you loved mine!
Enjoy your Sunday!
Micki

Stay@homemommy said...

Mine would have to be Ariel just because she to has beautiful red hair. My daughter just loves them all she was Ariel last year and she wants to be Snow White this year. Happy Magical Disney Sunday!
~Karrie

Heidi said...

Tina Cinderella is a wonderful movie, filled with a wonderful magical ending. I loved Cinderella as a child. Its a wonderful movie, and I love the Cinderella doll she is so beautiful. When I was a little girl and I would get sick, I would lay on the couch and fall asleep to this movie, it was the only way I could sleep :0)

Have a wonderful Sunday,
Blessings and thanks for doing magical Disney Sunday with me its fun.

Hugs,
Heidi

Nancy M. said...

That dress is gorgeous on that second doll! That's what a princess should look like! I think I like Cinderella best too.

Keri said...

Happy Disney Sunday, Tina! Just dropping by to let you know I'm thinking about you. - Keri

Shana said...

I would have to say my favorite is Pocahontas. Does she count as one of the princesses? If not then I love Bells.

Lisa said...

Ariel is my favorite! Not sure why but she is! I do love them all!
Hugs, Lisa

D said...

I have always loved ALL fairy tales, but Cinderella has always been my fav. Thanks for this post.

D

thebean said...

Hey thank you so much for visiting my blog!! I feally like it when people leave comments on my blog! Anyway I will put puppie pics on as soon as I get more pics.:)

Have a nice week
Hunter

Neabear said...

Thanks for your comments on my blue monday post. That is a great idea to carry a pair in your purse. I better not do that yet. Don't want to forget to leave them home when I travel to visit my kids later this month.

I don't know which Princess is my favorite. They are all so pretty!

Have a great week!

~Linnea

Faith said...

Beansie,
May I copy your Barbie Doll Case? I had one
like it when I was a girl..I clicked on the
link w/the picture and was unable to find it.

Thanks,
Faith

Beansieleigh said...

To Faith.. I found the image in Google Images, then just added my own little touches to it. When clicked, it SHOULD take you to Barbie.com. I tested it, and it worked for me.. but whatever the case, you're certainly welcome to use it. ~tina