Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm John

With all the buzz about the new digitally remastered Beatles albums to be released on September 9th, and reading some of the latest news, I just came across this quiz. Which of The Beatles are you most like? John, Paul, Ringo, or George? Answer just nine questions to find out who you probably have most in common with.


According to this website's calculations, I am most like John Lennon. Here's what they said:

"You value the creative and artistic, and you have a great sense of humor. Though you're a born leader who says what's on your mind, you also have your doubts and insecurities. You're practically inseparable from your loved ones and will often choose family over friends. Just dial back the revolutionary bit just a little, and you'll get all the love you need."

Well, some of it's accurate, while some of it is a bit of a stretch... I'm definitely creative and artistic. My sense of humor is ok I guess. I will ALWAYS choose family over friends, unless in cases of emergencies of any kind of course! I would NOT necessarily say I'm a born leader..

Anyways, just for fun, try it! Are you a Beatles fan? What's your favorite Beatles song(s)? I don't know if I can pick out only one favorite... NOPE, I can't! The favorite songs that come to mind the quickest are "Hey Jude", "Let it Be", "Twist and Shout", and "I Saw Her Standing There".

4 comments:

Sally said...

I took the quiz.....it said I'm a little bit John Lennon and a little bit Paul McCartney.....lol!!

Even The Beatles Rock Band is to be released on the 9th. What is significant about that day?? Is that the day they were on the Ed Sullivan show or something?

Shana said...

I am a little Ringo Starr and a little george Harrison. he descriptions were very spot on too. So weird.

Lisa said...

Cool! I'll try it!
Hugs, Lisa

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Boy, where do I start?! I have been a Beatles fan ALL my life. I ran across this fun little quiz the other day and took it. I was a cross between Paul and George. I wasn't surprised. As for favorite songs, that's like trying to pick your favorite child, but there are a few songs that meant a lot to me when they came out and kind of define my Beatley younger years and they are Hello Goodbye and And Your Bird Can Sing. These two songs can still give me goosebumps. Unless you lived through that period and felt the excitement of anything Beatle, it is hard to explain the feeling. I am just glad I was fortunate to have experienced it. Twyla