Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Wish To You

Care to join me for a few minutes with a cup of coffee or tea? Watch Judy and Liza with me. Isn't this wonderful? I don't want to speculate on what typical life may or may not have been for this mother and daughter.. but just look at them in THIS moment. No, I'm not saying you have to belt out a song together, but this moment is the kind of day I wish for every mother and her children today. Whether it's on the phone, or at the park, or just sitting around in your family room, make it a day of beautiful music together! May your Mother's Day be filled with a medley of love, fun, and laughter... Oh yes... and plenty of chocolates and flowers!

5 comments:

Ghost said...

Thanks for the wonderful moment and entertainment this morning.

Jorgelina said...

Happy Mother's Day!!
Adorable video.

Ghost said...

Not doll clothes. A baby hat, she is just the model.

Beansieleigh said...

oh but I have a doll who might like a new hat.. a cabbage patch doll, so the pattern will probably be a nice fit!

Ghost said...

I am sure that it can be used for either or. I just did not want you to think it was only for a dolly. LOL!