Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Few St.Patrick's Day Pics





Well, all good things must come to an end, they say, so as I reflect today, I guess I can now drop me... oops!.. MY Irish brogue till next year! I just wanted to share a few photos of the prep and goodies that went into our day. Some of my little green friends around the house INSISTED that they be included in on the fun! (Don't ASK where I found the time to oblige them!)

Photo #1: I had to start my Corned Beef in the crock pot.

Photo #2: Next I started baking my Irish soda bread, then my Irish Potato-Custard Pie.

Photo #3: How do they look?

Photo #4: GREEN onion chip dip, anyone?

Well, dinner was great! It was a nice St. Patrick's Day to remember! But yes, I am STILL cleaning up from the festivities; so till we meet again, may you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live!!

3 comments:

Luna said...

Welcome and Thank You very much for visiting and be part of my blog.In my blog you can find new ideas , patterns and some of my projects .I love to share everything in my blog with everyone.So feel free to get or copy all you might need.And again Thank You very much and have a great evening!

A.Luna
Watauga,Texas

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Luna!! Yes, there is so much fun in sharing projects and ideas!! LOVE your blog! Thanks for stopping by here too!! (0:

I Believe In Fairytales said...

thanks for visiting and leaving your comment on my blog. Yep you sound like me and it's hard to find the funny side when you are having a hormonal meltdown day :)